Unique Small Businesses
This pandemic has been especially hard for small businesses, which is unfortunate because we try especially hard to make our handmade products one of a kind unlike big corporations where items are often mass produced and little profit is made towards the actual seller.
This holiday season give back to your communities and show how much you care by supporting local small businesses!
Sometimes small businesses are even able to make orders custom so it's even more special!
Here is our list of some small shops to consider shopping from this Holiday:
1. Zig Zag Goods, Based in LA. Zig Zag describes their one of a kind pieces as "contemporary clownwear for the everyday freak. Sustainably run by two best friends" Shop now on their depop or on their website zigzaggoods.com
2. Sad Mob Shop, Unisex Thrift Shop. Sad Mob Shop specializes in vintage & modern upcycled pieces. Find their unique pieces on their depop app @sadmobshop / www.depop.com/sadmobshop/
3. RUA CARLOTA, London, UK. As Rua Carlota puts it she is, "challenging waste culture" by creating one of one, handmade, unique, upcycled knitwear pieces famous for its inverted overlock stitch style. Her pieces sell out almost immediately every time she does a drop on her website with new pieces. Go check her out at www.ruacarlota.com
4. Ugly Accessories, one of a kind fun playful accessories for those funky individuals who reminisce on the early 2000s. Their pieces are handmade and can be found on depop! www.depop.com/ugly_accessories
5. Pink Moon Label, Handmade in the UK by 23 y/o, Kase. From corsets and jackets, each piece is hyper saturated with bright hues, all hand painted by Kase. As Kase describes it is, "clothing for rainbow souls and happy humans", new drops listed on their Instagram so stay tuned and purchase on their site! www.pinkmoonlabel.com
6. Jill Carlock, multi talented artist based out of New Jersey. Her swirling line & shape designs make you drift off into a hypnotic daze. Specializing in making unique one of a kind hand-painted coffee mugs, face masks, pillows, skate grip tape, and of course works on canvas among other fun items all available on her site! jilliancarlock.com/store
There are plenty of other talented small businesses but here are just a few to help get everyone started!